Dear guest ,
The hotel Sea Horse in Molyvos, Lesvos continues operation. we would like to assure you that all our teams work systematically and intensively so that with the opening of our hotel we will be ready to welcome you. Below you will find the framework of health & safety measures we are ready to implement to ensure the health and safety of both our guests and our staff.
Our goal is to make your holidays at the Sea Horse Hotel not only unforgettable but also safe:
• Regular sanitation training for our team members.
• Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
• Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
• Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircase.
• Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
• We advise our guests to keep one and a half (1.5) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception, bar).
• We provide a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public space of the hotel.
• We have reduced our café – restaurant capacity by arranging our spaces to meet the new required distances.
• We advise our customers entering and leaving our areas to use the special hand sanitizers .
• To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
Our goal is to make your holidays at the Sea Horse not only unforgettable but also safe.
We want to thank you for your continued preference for our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you again.